If a sagging or flat butt is something that is bugging you or you simply wish your butt was fuller and more rounded, a Brazilian butt lift could be the right cosmetic procedure for you.
Because everyone has a different idea of what the perfect butt should look like, a Brazilian Butt Lift can be customised to meet the unique needs of every individual.
The best candidates for butt lifts
So what makes someone an ideal candidate for a Brazilian butt lift instead of other augmentation surgeries?
Here are some the boxes that you should tick:
- You’re unhappy with the size, shape, sexiness or fullness of your butt due to genetics or ageing
- Since your body needs to be able to tolerate anaesthesia and heal properly, butt lift patients need to be in good general health
- You have realistic surgery expectations
- You will be able to quit smoking and drinking for a certain period of time leading up to and after your surgery
- You want to add more volume to your butt
- You have excess saggy skin around the buttocks. If you do, you may need to have this removed before you can consider a Brazilian butt lift. A surgeon can better guide you on this
- Dieting and exercise have not helped you achieve a fuller, sexier butt shape
- You have the right body type for this procedure. Verve Cosmetic Clinic is specialised in the Brazilian butt lift procedure and will discuss body type with you during your consultation
- During a Brazilian butt lift, fat will need to be transferred from one area of your body to the buttocks area, which means you need to have excess fat in another area of your body in order to be an ideal candidate for this procedure
The Brazilian butt lift procedure
Using liposuction, your surgeon will remove excess fat from another area of your body, which will then be purified and injected into the buttocks area. Because your surgeon will be processing and purifying the fat, he will typically need three to four times more fat than will actually show in your butt after the procedure. Fat donor areas usually include the upper back, abdomen, hips and sides of the body, aka love handles.
If you are interested in a Brazilian butt lift but are a thin person, you may need to gain some weight in order to be a viable candidate.
So, if you’re considering a butt lift, make sure that you tick all of the above boxes before you consider this procedure.
A Brazilian butt lift is popular for a reason as it’s one of the most effective ways to achieve a fuller, more contoured butt. If for any reason you still aren’t sure whether you’re the right candidate for a butt lift though, consult with a reputable surgeon who can address your questions and concerns while walking you through the entire procedure.