Your hairline and your eyebrows are two features that really make a difference to your face, which is why a receding hairline can have such a massive impact on a man’s self-confidence.
Fortunately, there are a number of amazing treatments available to men who want to turn back the clock and a hairline redesign is one of them.
Men want to have a more youthful appearance and a good hairline is a simple way to do just that.
Hairline redesign explained
In order to restructure the hairline, donor follicles will need to be removed from the back of the head.
These follicles will then be replanted to the front of the head to rebuild and create a more aesthetically pleasing hairline.
There’s no recommended age for this treatment either. If you are unhappy with how your hairline looks, the sooner you seek treatment, the better. The benefit of a hairline redesign treatment is that you’re encouraging your hair to grow on its own, which means you’re left with the most natural results possible.
It should be noted that a hairline redesign is not a full transplant but a smaller session that just focuses on the hairline.
PRP therapy has an additional option
Not all men are at a point where a hairline redesign is completely necessary, which is where PRP therapy comes in.
The Martinick Hair Clinics in Australia use platelet rich plasma (PRP) therapy to encourage natural hair growth in their clients.
Using the patient’s own blood, platelet rich plasma is injected into the scalp, which nourishes the hair follicles and stimulates new hair growth.
One of the primary benefits of PRP therapy is that there are no side effects since you will be using your own blood during the treatment. It’s also a minimally invasive treatment that is only required once a month, which makes it even more appealing.
PRP therapy is often combined with fractional skin needling to further treat any weak hair follicles.
Benefits of a hairline redesign
If you’re wondering whether a hairline redesign at one of the Martinick Hair Clinics in Australia is the right option for you, here are some of the key benefits:
- High hair survival rates. Since the hair follicles are minimally handled, the hair has a much higher chance of surviving.
- Fewer donor hairs required. Since your doctor will only be focusing on your hairline, fewer donor hairs are needed to complete the procedure.
- It’s minimally invasive. A hairline redesign does not require any incisions or stitches so there won’t be any scarring or pain.
- No downtime required. Since the procedure doesn’t require any incisions, patients won’t need to take time off of work.
- Enjoy long-lasting, natural results. A hairline redesign will provide you with natural looking hair for years to come, which means there’s no need to keep spending money on expensive products or accessories such as hats to hide your hairline.
- Regain your confidence. With your new and improved hairlines, your confidence will naturally soar at work and in social situations.