Stress is major cause of anxiety. Anxiety is a feeling of fear, worry, or nervousness. It can be caused by a physical condition, mental condition, or perhaps a mixture of the effects of this drug. It is important to know what factors affect your anxiety so that chronic stress can be prevented. Common reasons are: the heavy burden of work, school work, financial problems, relationship complications, medical condition, and the death of a loved one.
Anxiety be felt every day. In fact, many people experience every day. It is concerned that people may be brought to the severity of the anxiety that is equivalent to a negative stress. Although great stress is beneficial to one’s own body, bad stress can actually cost you more. Negative stress can cause many dreadful diseases such as heart disease. The worst thing is that stress can cause a person to die. Prevention is better than cure so you should know how to relieve your everyday anxiety. Here five ways that an effective stress relief can wash your anxiety.
1. Knowing stress. Like you said some time ago, you need to figure out what is causing your anxiety / stress so that you know how to handle them. After learning how to deal with stress, you immediately feel reduced from your daily worries. Remember what usually causes us anxiety is the way we view and see things. Therefore, a switch to either your mood or perception, and be positive good mechanism.
2. Manage your time effectively. Proper time management is an effective way to relieve stress. Usually caused by everyday stress is the inappropriate use of time. Time is running fast and you can not change it back so you can use it as well. Organize your schedule. Prioritize what is the first thing you should do and what should be the last. Promote your priorities are also important for you to manage your time correctly.
3. Watch your diet and do regular exercise to you. A balanced diet can make you feel good as well with your daily exercise. Exercise can prevent physical problems caused by stress. This tendency can fully satisfy your daily stress.
4. Get enough sleep. Sleep for a minimum of 6 hours and a maximum of 8 hours is important in regulating your mood and getting away from the stress. Remember not to oversleep and try not to sleep under for it may worsen your body condition.
5. Laugh. Laughter is the best way to express your feelings. Humor can help relieve stress and relieve anxiety every day. Just find something funny about your life, not having everything so seriously.